Animoto-Get to Know You


This was my first time using Animoto and I am really excited about the end result. I was really impressed with how easy it was to use and I've already got a million ideas of how to use it in my classroom this week. For example, I'd like to have my freshmen create their vision board using Animoto and I'm considering having my juniors create advertisements for different historical colonies. I made this particular Animoto as a "get to know you" that I could share with my students as a way to introduce myself and share some fun facts about myself.


Comments

  1. Your students will love seeing you out of school and hopefully this will help you to have a great successful year! Making connections with your students is such an important part of our jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great video to show your students! They now have the opportunity to see the outside of the classroom side of Lani. I love the pictures that show you in school as a student. It's a great reminder to students that you were a student too. We are all human- a great message to share.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Story Reflection

Website Revisited