Website Revisited


This project came at a great time, because I was recently asked to present at a Google Conference hosted at my school next month. I had to include a link to my resource page or website, and it was a required field on the form I was completing. I created this site for a different class, but realized it was the one that I could continue to use from a professional standpoint because it hosts a lot of my free online resources that I've created over the duration of my program. I updated the site by captioning each tool and providing a link to the free resource. As I develop my resources for my upcoming presentation on using Google Hangouts in the classroom, I will add a new tab and direct the audience there. I'd love feedback in terms of if it's set up in a user friendly manner because I'd love for it to be a resource for the people I present to next month.

Comments

  1. How great to read your blog and see how you incorporated the assignment with another task at hand. You certainly put the mantra "Work smarter, not harder" to good use. I'm sure you must feel a sense of professional accomplishment to create something that will enhance the lives of your colleagues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your website is geared toward professionals! As teachers we are always reaching out and even googling ideas and helpful hints to use in our classrooms. You website will be helpful in giving teachers a quick glance at some technology pieces they can use to enhance their teaching. I am looking forward to seeing more added to this page! You use Google Classroom too correct? i would love a little tutorial or quick glance as to how you use it. I have asked our tech department for my students' logins and hope to try out google classroom!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Story Reflection

Animoto-Get to Know You